Thursday, February 5, 2009

My day at the zoo


I went to the zoo and saw this momma sitting on the rock watching her babies. It took forever for her to sit still long enough to get this shot, she was like most mothers, always on the look out for what they were in to. I think this was the only moment when she wasn't pacing back and forth, ready to jump down and take care of whatever they might have been doing that she didn't agree with. This was fun as I don't usually do many animals, and I was happy to work with the shadows and different colors within her "white" coat.

2 comments:

Art with Liz said...

Hi Saundra, this is absolutely amazing! I also love your trees. I've been catching up as I'm now in the freezing climate of Sweden.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

So glad you came on back Liz...so...will we be seeing anything from Sweden in the future? Glad you are enjoying what you see!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...