Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soft and Fuzzy


This little guy was one of my attempts (6x9 3/8 canvas on masonite) to work more loosely. I have to laugh as I look at it as I'm not sure it is any more loose than much of my other work...but I felt I was working more loosely at the time. My style may have taken me over, so I will go with it and see what happens. What a joy painting is! I have a collection of little "guys" that have been presents from my husband; and lucky me, they have come with jewelry! So, I love him, having him and painting him (the bear, not my husband...figures aren't my best thing - yet! ha). Oops...another ha...in reading this over I had to add...of course I love my dear husband...I just haven't painted him yet! However I did do a caricature of him once...but I was kind in my interpretation...I'll have to post that one day for fun...what do you think about valentines day??

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...