Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Speaking of Wax Collage


While I am setting up to photograph a few new things I did over the past few days I wanted to share another wax collage that was a demo from a workshop I taught this summer. It is a tiny thing, only about 4x6 mounted on a board and set inside a small frame and set on an easel. I wanted to show that you can wax about anything...in this case fiber. I layered the board with tissue and then added some oil pastel before I attached the leaf and fiber.

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...