Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two at a time


These are 6x6 museaum wrapped little summer memories painted in acrylic. At a time of year when everyone is thinking Valentines Day I'm thinking I want to be warm! And then I used green...so I don't know if I felt warmer, but nice memories of summer. I painted them at the same time so the colors are the same. When I set them side by side they make a dyptich of a sort...I don't know if that is what will happen to them or if they will set in the small pole acrylic easels I got for them. So, now that I'm "warm" at heart again, and the weather outside is nice I think I need to put some thought into Valentines Day!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...