Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my MOM!



I took a few moments today to make a little sumpin for my mother.  At Christmas for my daughter I painted a calla lily on a paper mache letter...my mom went crazy over it...wanted one too...:)  I forgot my rule from my mom that EVERYTHING I do, she wants one...preferably the first one...Well...it never occurred to me that she meant absolutely EVERYTHING...but she did...so, being that my mother's name is Joy Johnson...a J seemed the right letter!!  She requested pumpkins, and I know she has some BLUE in her new couches, so I combined everything into this simple little pumpkin J...Coupled with this pumpkin crate I found I think she will smile this year...well, she ALWAYS smiles...but maybe a little dance of joy will happen too...Yep, I learned the "steps" for the dance of joy from my mom...JOY...FUN!

HAPPY CREATING!!

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Quelle originalité ma chère Saundra. Je suis persuadée que votre maman sera "emballée" par cette attention, cette création juste faite pour elle avec tout l'amour d'une fille à sa mère... Bravo!
Amicalement je vous embrasse.
Merci de votre visite sur mon blog.

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh now this is just divine, Saundra! It tickles me to see your mom still enthusing over everything you do at our ages! LOL And I see where you get YOUR joy from! She will love this! I LOVE it myself!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Martinealison...I DO love my mother, and have FUN doing things for her! I enjoyed visiting your blog, and will again!

Autumn Leaves...I hope mom will enjoy it! And, you are right...I learned about what to bring to life from her...which strengthens my belief that modeling a thing can be valuable!! thank you!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...