Friday, April 9, 2010

HERE's TO THE FUTURE!

 A thank you flower for putting up with my whining yesterday!

I want to thank those that said such nice things during my melt down yesterday!  I feel a bit silly, and grateful at the same time!!  Here I am all about being upbeat and happy, and trying to spread it around, and I was a downer yesterday! 

The SUN DOES RISE!!  YEA!

I decided who I am is someone who tries to trust and believe the best, and I found that it truly does do more good than being mistrustful.  I KNOW there is a difference, and we must be wise and careful, but I cannot deny my nature.  I got the MOST heartfelt response from the paper company lady today to my letter of concern.  She described to me what she has been going through and apologized so very sweetly at the delay and lack of information.  She vowed to do better, and gave me information that made me feel heartened!  So, I suppose there was a lesson there...I must be myself...and be honest with people when I am concerned, and then be ready to jump in and help someone when I can!  I'm hoping for the best out of this situation...and so I am humbled today. 

School was a BEAR...getting ready for an art show.  I also decided I still needed to do my best for the kids...for as long as the jobs lasts...that is best for them, and for me as a person.
 How can anyone be sad when we see a sweet face like this!!

Or not laugh when seeing something like this!!

Some flowers for you all as a thank you!!

So, tomorrow it is back in the saddle...hopefully wiser, and hopefully still myself.  I can't let the disappointments in life make me be someone I'm not...even if things don't go the greatest from time to time. 

I believe that if we all stick together and help when we can the world will be a better place!  (Que the uplifting, and goofy music)...Thanks all...I'm gonna paint something happy tomorrow!!  I hope you all will do the same!!  HAPPY CREATING!!

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Goodness, Saundra!! You are one of the most cheerful and uplifting people I know so cut yourself some slack my friend. We all have a down day or two (or three) here or there. Love the photos of your kids (I think they are your kids...); they are gorgeous! Now? I have "Chances Are..." stuck in my head this morning...

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

HA...I know...I do too with the song stuck thing...thanks for the pass for the last few days!!

martinealison said...

Hi Saundra,
Un petit tour à la campagne... Allez respirer les senteur du printemps. Emmagasinez de l'énergie, buvez du lait de chèvre. Soyez naturelle et heureuse. Excellent week-end à vous...
Amitiés.

nicole said...

wow! I love those photos! Especially the sunrise!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...