Sunday, April 4, 2010

NIT PICKING

 Me with reworked mouth...and
Me yesterday...the previous version...ha

Ok...so I've been working on my MOUTH...I think I've gotten it closer...my true mouth...smile...is a bit crooked...It may be nit picking at this point...because at some point we say enough of this and move on...even if it is to a completely different piece...BUT, because I want to give my students a complete picture of the process we sometimes go through...and because you are all so patient I'm posting it here!  What do you think?  Can you see a difference?  Hmmm...love to hear from you!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Can't see much difference Saundra, other than the lips are slightly darker now?

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

HA...I looked at it when I got home from work...and you are right...can't see much difference! AHHH life!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...