Thursday, April 10, 2014

"HATCHET" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL IN MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

also available as a print in my 

This horse cracked me up...I LOVE the foreshortened view of his big ole pretty horse nose!  I had a funny name for him, but I know this horse...I've sat watching my beautiful niece Kaitlinn ride him...so it had to be HIS NAME this time!  And, I love his name anyway!  I plan to do a frame for him if he doesn't sell before that...I'm enjoying framing these!  "Hatchet" is still a bit tacky, so won't be available for a few days for shipping...but he'll be oxidized (did you know that oil paintings don't DRY per say...they oxidize) on or about April 14, 2014.

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Goodness! Both the bear and the horse are wonderful and whimsical pieces. You are painting up a storm of late!!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks CrimsonLeaves! I do love that whimsy when I can find it!! :)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...