Friday, April 18, 2014

"RAVEN VIEW 2" ORIGINAL OIL AND PAPER ON STRETCHED CANVAS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Raven View 2"
5"x5" oil and paper on gallery wrap canvas
SOLD - thank you Gwen!

This was painted as a request, but is always available until it is sold!  I think the person requesting him may have found another "ravinish" object for her friend, but one never knows...so for the time being, he is available!  She loved the ETSY "Raven View" that can be found HERE, but wanted a paper stream that is kind of my signature.

A bit larger version of my ETSY "Raven View", this 5" x 5" oil and paper on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas is a Raven with a message..."I see You".  They are very intense birds, full of personality and superstition; which is not what you would think.  Ravens are symbolized as intelligent, wise and knowledgeable creatures!  "Raven View 2" is painted on all sides and ready to ship on April 24, 2014 when he is totally dry!  His unique depth allows for him to hang or sit on a shelf!

I've also been busy creation for my JUST FOR FUN Jewelry line...below are fun finds that can be found at HALEY'S CLOSET in Conifer, Co.  If you ever see something you just love, drop me a line, often I can create something similar!  art4life44@hotmail.com
 
this butterfly themed necklace is about 30"ish

 This rose necklace is about 17" and upcycled from other pieces, so a one of a kind and can't be reproduced...
 Turquoise is the color for this fun owl necklace...more like 17"

 Blue Owl is apx 16"
Black/White tie is a fun 15"

HAPPY CREATING!



2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Seems its been a while since I've seen a piece with your paper stream running through it...and this is gorgeous! The paper sets it above the crowd, truly, Saundra. Love the necklaces you are doing too!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I appreciate you noticing my paper stream CrimsonLeaves. I DO love doing it...

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...