Monday, July 7, 2014

"RAVEN POSE" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL FOR MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Raven Pose"
5x5" oil on textured panel
$52 unframed; $60 framed

The Raven is a wise and knowledgeable fellow posing in all his glory! "Raven Pose" has captured that moment where he stands and sees all around; just waiting to grace your perfect spot! "Raven Pose" is painted in oil on a 5"x5" slightly textured panel. He can sit on an easel as is, or can be framed in a 5x5" frame (remember 1/2" is taken up on all sides, so this one might cut off the very top of his head), OR for .50 more I can mount him on a white or black matt so he can be framed in a 6x6" frame with all his sides showing. OR, I can mount him on black or white matt and send him in the black distressed 6"x6" frame as shown. Just choose your option and it will be done. "Raven Pose" will be ready to ship on July 10, 2014 when he is dry. Shipping is calculated for mailing with the frame, but if you choose the unframed or mounted on matt I will refund some of your shipping to reflect.
I've been working on more canvas baskets...these will be at LUNA'S MANDALA in Conifer, CO.

It's getting "hot" up here on the mountain...but, really, we can't complain as we have 0 humidity...but, the heat has brought the cactus blooms.  Gotta love that!
and, on I go...

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

That cactus bloom is just stunning! I love your raven too! So much that I even have one of your ravens for my own!

Autumn Leaves said...

That cactus bloom is just stunning! I love your raven too! So much that I even have one of your ravens for my own!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...