Wednesday, August 20, 2014

ANNOUNCING THE ADDITION OF MY BITTY CANVAS BASKETS IN MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

BITTY CANVAS BASKETS
3 1/2" wide, 2" tall, 2" deep
$7.50+
I FINALLY got all my p's and q's together and figured shipping and packaging for these first Canvas Basket offerings to be added to my ETSY shop!  I SO enjoy making these baskets!  I am also working on a pencil/eyeglass/brush/etc. holders that I will be adding to my ETSY shop very soon!  These little guys are so great for little gift baskets, for those little items that you may want to have out for convenience, or for pretty display!  I even offer an option to put a bit of pea gravel in the bottom if you
choose to weight it down!  The only basket I put gravel in that is pictured is the cell phone one.  As you can see there are so many things that these little guys can hold!  FUN DOINS!  Take a look at what is offered THUS FAR!




I love to take walks up here on the mountain, and am always looking for something inspirational...the other day we passed by a big ole bush with these big ole leaves and I had to take one home to see what kind of stamp it would make.  I loved the end result!  
FUN DOINS!
We've had a good amount of sunflowers spring up this year from the sunflower seeds that we feed our birds.  Hubby dear was working with them and a little bud fell off...well, we don't like to waste...so I stuck it in a tiny vase and it even bloomed!  Gotta love that!
All our baby birds have come out to feed on those seeds...I tried like crazy to catch a photo, but to no avail!  Those little guys are FAST!  HOWEVER, I did catch a photo of our little "chippy" as we call him...taking advantage of the spill over of seeds!
Gotta love his ingenuity!

AND, I'm just about finished with an aspen painting that I did specifically for our house...this one houses one of the black bears that have visited us in recent times!  Posting soon!  until then...

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

These are wonderful, Saundra!! I hope you do not stop making these baskets because once we get back to working and our finances on straight, I so want one of them! The eyeglasses or remote holders sound like exactly something I would be looking for! By the way, how big IS that leaf? The prints are indeed wonderful!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I don't see stopping any time soon Crimson Leaves. For some reason I really enjoy making them! LOL And, the leaf is like 10" across...Don't know what it is, but it makes awesome prints!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...