Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"DRAGONFLY" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Dragonfly"
7"x5" oil on textured panel; Framed as shown
$85

It's been busy days here at the studio and home...My wonderful son has settled in somewhat; however is suffering from altitude sickness at the moment.  I FINALLY had a moment to sit down at my easel and paint something requested of me for my gallery at Luna's Mandala here in Conifer.  She will sit at the gallery for a couple of weeks and then I will put her in ETSY.  Anyone who is interested in purchase before then can contact me at art4life44@hotmail.com.

As always I painted "Dragonfly" on a slightly textured panel in oil.  There is a little charcoal peeking through here and there...FUN DOINS!

I've put her in this recycled, handmade frame.  I'd say the colors show most accurately in this frame...there is a tiny hint of the green in the background with a splash of blue at bottom.

HAPPY CREATING!!

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonsoir chère amie,

Il y a longtemps que je n'avais pas laissé de commentaires à vos merveilleuses publications...
Cette petite libellule est pleine de charme. La douceur des nuances de couleurs lui apporte une belle légèreté.

Gros bisous ♡

Autumn Leaves said...

The dragonfly is absolutely magical, Saundra. I love the colors and it looks magnificent in this creamy frame.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci boucoup Martine Alison,
Thank you Crimson Leaves!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...