Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"BLUE ROCK CLIFFS" ORIGINAL OIL ON 4X4" TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Blue Rock Cliffs"
4"x4" oil on textured panel
$30

This abstracted landscape is purely from my heart. I have yet to actually see this in life, though I would never discount that it exists. "Blue Rock Cliffs" is inspired by my many walks up in the Colorado mountains where I see boulder fields and cliffs. For the adventurous soul that dreams of colors and trees in colors that sing. You can purchase this painting as is and set it on a small easel, or you can frame it in your favorite 4x4" frame (keep in mind that 1/2" is taken on the sides when framing), for .50 more I can mount it on either a black or off white 5x5" backer board so you can frame it in a 5x5" frame. NOTE: I carry some recycled frames in my ETSY shop, so take a look.




Frame suggestions...

I continue to create my fun canvas baskets.  Aspen Roots was actually a gift for my hairdresser and friend who recently had her 1 year anniversary as owner of, ASPEN ROOTS in Conifer!
 I've added larger sizes to my canvas baskets as well..."Paisley" is approximately 13" wide by 10 1/2" tall. This can be found at my gallery in Conifer; Luna's Mandala.
a good size for holding a couple of blankets...FUN!
HAPPY CREATING FOLKS!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère Saundra,

Je trouve cette peinture ravissante. J'aime l'harmonie des couleurs des roches.

Je suis certaine que votre coiffeur sera ravi de recevoir un si magnifique cadeau ! Je l'envie !

Gros bisous ☂ (il pleut chez moi aujourd'hui !)

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci mon ami blogueur. C'était une bonne journée au salon de coiffure ... et oui, elle l'a aimé. J'aime travailler avec des concepts de temps en temps. Il s'étire sur moi comme un artiste. Je vous remercie de l'arrêt par !! Il est au-dessous de zéro ici aujourd'hui. soupir.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...