Thursday, November 13, 2014

"CHERRY DUO" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Cherry Duo"
5x7" oil on textured panel
On hold for show
This little formal duo is painted from a photo I took a few months ago, when cherries were in season.  The candle holder is on it's side behind.  I liked the design of it sitting behind our very bright cherries.  This painting will be just one I have planned to hang at a show I'm in at the Stanton Gallery in Littleton in Jan/Feb.  I will be framing this piece in a fun way...stay tuned!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is gorgeous, Saundra, truly. I so wish I could paint like this! Also love those blue cliffs below and still love your painted containers!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Crimson Leaves...You paint just fine for someone who doesn't get to paint all that often. I just got Carol Marines newest book on daily painting...it has some great suggestions!! Hang in there...be kind to yourself! Thank you for all your great comments!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...