Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"I SEE YOU" AN OSTRICH WITH ATTITUDE © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"I See You" an Ostrich with Attitude
4x4" on a 1/2" thick textured panel
comes with her own easel
AVAILABLE AT LUNA'S MANDALA
I've been working really hard of late, trying to get work finished for my gallery in Conifer; Luna's Mandala, as well as ETSY (I think this poor shop has suffered most), and the art show I'm in at the Stanton Gallery in Littleton, Co starting Jan. 6.  It's been a juggling act for sure I admit!  "I See You" is an ostrich I painted exclusively for my gallery in Conifer...but I've also painted one for ETSY...see it tomorrow!  I DO LOVE painting these quirky birds...they all make me laugh!

I've also been trying to decorate for Christmas around here...I got our little Charlie Brown tree, as my husband calls it...all decked out...and of course I always put my ornaments of my kiddos on the tree!
So, pause for a bit of Christmas cheer!!
HO HO HO!!
I finished framing one of my 5x5" paintings..."Raven Pose"...I DO enjoy making these frames.  This one can also be found at Luna's Mandala.
HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...