Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"S' UP" an OSTRICH FOR MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"S' Up" an Ostrich
4"x4" oil on textured panel
$30

 When I see this face, I see the phrase "S' Up"...doesn't this ostrich just look like that is what is being said! A funny look at a funny bird that has a million faces; all funny! "S' Up" is for the person with a sense of humor! "S' Up" is painted in oil on a slightly textured panel. You can frame this ostrich as is in your favorite 4"x4" frame (keep in mind 1/2" is taken on all sides when framing), or for just .50 more I can mount this funny bird on a 5"x5" off white or black backer board so you can frame in your favorite 5"x5" frame with all sides showing! The examples are shown with each color; though the frames are not included. You can find the off white frame on ETSY at Rustic and Refined Design, or the black frame at Michaels in their photo frame section.











I've been exploring frame options for some of my panel paintings.  I came up with this frame for my "Yellow and White Daisies" that will be hanging in the Stanton Gallery Littleton show coming up January 6, 2015! This one has a couple types of molding...and paper...FUN!
Another frame I came up with for my daughter's Christmas painting to go in baby girl's room I hear...I've made one like it for my newest ostrich painting posting soon!!

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...