Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"DUDLEY" 10/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Dudley"
6"x6" oil on panel
SOLD
Dudley makes me laugh!  I love how his eyes are peek a boo...see em and don't see em.  I love his goofy loveable face...I love how his coloring is warm with cool bits in the dark spaces.  Dudley just makes me grin!  Dudley would be one that could be framed in a traditional 6"x6" frame as he isn't too awfully close to any edges, but he also looks good in one of pictureframes.com 's floater frames that I have talked about for the portraits in this project. They come in a few different colors.   Follow the link and choose one if you wish.  Watch for coupons...they do them often! Here is a link to the page in my blog where I show you how easy it would be to frame your pet in one of the floater frames.  


HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Dudley is just so doggone cute!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...