Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"PETE" THE PIG 11/100 © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE IN 1-10!!

"Pete" the Pig
Oil on textured panel
6" x 6" 
$75
Pete is no one's pet that I know of.  I found this photo in the morgue files I believe; they are files of free photos people post.  I just WISHED he was someone's pet!  How cool would that be.  SO, I painted Pete just to remind you that, although I LOVE painting all the fun cats and dogs...I can do other animals too!  SO, Pete can go home with anyone who wants him...pet or not!  Just like all the other pet portraits!  FUN DOINS!

OK FOLKS...I thought it would be fun to vote on your favorite of the first 10 pet portraits.  I'll give it a few days and then announce the winner of the fav of our first 10 pets!
 HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Boy! Pete is so cute! I'm thinking he must be somebody's cutie. Voting? Oh my goodness. Talk about difficult! I have to go with Duke. There is just something that pulls me in with that fine boy.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...