Sunday, March 15, 2015

"ALEX" 43/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

SOLD
I think Alex was fun and challenging at the same time.  The photo is a bit grainy, but I could see enough to get a likeness...and then I got to play with color.  The bright right out of the tube orange was a fun background and loved the bits of color I snuck in here and there!

This photo was taken on Alex's 16th birthday...loved the party hat!  Alex's pet mom is Amber and I'm so glad she allowed me to paint this pup!  Here are my frame ideas so you can see how Alex would look in different colors.  They are all the floater frames I got from pictureframes.com in their floater frame section. 
Black Floater Frame suggestion

Maple Floater Frame idea

Gold Leaf Floater Frame example

HAPPY CREATING!


2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

The party hat really adds to the fun of this Alex painting. So does the orange background. Nicely done, Saundra!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you CrimsonLeaaves. I enjoyed the hat and the bright orange as well!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...