Friday, March 27, 2015

"DEWEY" 55/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

SOLD to pet dad Mark Bettis
Thanks Mark!
Dewey was hilarious to paint!  He is a Corgi pup!  I loved his smile...made me laugh through the whole process!!  Mark loved his pet kids, so bought them right away...thanks Mark!!

I want to mention a little something about color.  As you know, every computer screen is different...and yours may read color a little differently than the real color of the painting.  I try to get it as accurate for my screen as possible, but I can't control what your screens show.  My husband's screen shows everything with a yellowish cast...YUCK!  SO, I want everyone to know that I use lots of bright colors like the fauvists did.  Like for example; Dewey's background is more like an apple green...really bright and fun...so, compare what you see with what I said and see what you think!

Dewey looked good in his frame examples...and even on the easel...FUN!


Gold Leaf Floater Frame CFS3

Maple Floater Frame  CFS10


Black floater frame CF1

HAPPY CREATING!


No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...