Monday, March 2, 2015

"GRACIE" 30/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Gracie" is the pet kid to my friend Sheri's son JEFFREY ROBERTS.  Gracie is a beautiful yellow lab. I loved playing with the color in true fauvist form in using the bright orange and purple blue areas!  I'm enjoying the bolder brush strokes as they did.  I'm finding it is really making me a better portrait painter.  I originally started this project to loosen up, and that is truly happening.   I would encourage any artist to do something like this; even if it isn't on this scale...it truly helps you to grow as an artist!

This frame suggestion would work for Gracie.  This is a floater frame you can find on pictureframes.com.  They have other colors as well...Gold Leaf, a natural color Maple, White. (I've ordered them to show you in the future)...Gracie might work for the Gold leaf or natural...it really is just your preference!  These frame pics I show are just suggestions and not included in price of painting.  I just like to give you ideas!

Today I travel to Omaha to be with my wonderful daughter and son in law and of course precious Paxton as we get a new little girl very soon!!  I will still be posting a painting a day, so stay tuned!

If you want to vote for the 21-30 section you can check out the last 10 here, or friend me on facebook.  I don't like to miss a day of a new painting, and I don't want to take the thunder of the last one in the 10 series!

HAPPY CREATING!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...