Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ADDED TO ETSY...CANVAS BASKETS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

I've been making my fun canvas baskets again...this time the pen/pencil/reader/brush holders...and NOW they can be flower vases; just in time for those summer wildflower pickings!

This one would be a fun brush holder.  I add pea gravel to them for weight and also a great holder for those items you would stick in there!  Each canvas basket, no matter the size is made the same...painted, stamped, detailed in ink and then sealed a bit for protection.  I like the organic nature of these baskets...fun doins!  

I've also added my "&" pen holder as well...I found a few small juice glasses that I am using for vases inside these little baskets...there are only a few, and I haven't been able to find any more, but I've experimented and the tall baby food jars also work...they come JUST TO THE TOP of these little baskets...




 I love the creative bug that lives in my studio at times like these...INSPIRATION ABOUNDS!  I've even found it in my neighbor's yard...he has a big ole log laying on one of his yard tiers.  The pics I took will make great inspiration for future abstracts!




Keep those inspirational fires burning! 

HAPPY CREATING!



2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Always a joy to see what you are up to. I love these baskets!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

They are so much fun to make Crmison Leaves! Thank you!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...