Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"MT. MCKINLEY-DENALI" ORIGINAL OIL ON PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

I learned alot when I was researching this mountain.  I always knew it was one of the tallest, but didn't know it was THE tallest in North America!  I also didn't know it had been re-named it's original name of Denali.  It was originally named Denali by the Alaskan natives, and President Obama re-named it in 2015.  Denali means Great One.  And, it certainly is as it rises to 20,320 ft!  I've shown it here in a frame suggestion; a floater frame...one of my favorites.  You can find this frame at pictureframes.com.  
We had an unexpected fun day with our grandson Ethan and his daddy on Monday at the zoo...Love these grand babies! Love my hubby too!!  Ethan loves his "buppa" tons!  A great sunny day in Colorado which turned into snow the very next day!  AAAAHHH...springtime in the rockies! lol
Stay tuned to my blog in the coming days...I'm going to start a series of lists of my favorite things...first up will by my favorite adhesives and what I use them on!

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...