Thursday, May 26, 2016

"JAKE" A PET PORTRAIT COMMISSION © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

"Jake"
Commissioned pet portrait
I can do your pet portraits.
Click on the link at the top of my blog for details.
6"x6" oil on panel
Jake was the pup friend of a collector's father.  Recently he lost Jake, so the commissioned me to paint him as a remembrance for their father.  I am always honored to do these portraits, I love to paint animals!  Go figure as we do not own a pet...I guess this is my way to hug all these fun animals!  To see more of my portraits click HERE to visit the portfolio on my website from my 101 Pet Portraits in 101 days.  

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...