Sunday, November 6, 2016

PROJECTS COMPLETED!


 PET PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS
 
I have been BUSY at finishing pet portraits for commissions lately!  It's been FUN!  Loving it!
UPCOMING pet kids yet to paint...


I've also created a Mandala class that I've taught once and will teach again this SATURDAY...if you are interested in driving up the mountain to Conifer and taking this fun class please send me a message and I'll get you the information!
You can go home with your personal mandala!!!
I've also been quite busy creating new canvas baskets that I will be adding to my ETSY shop soon!  Stay tuned!

BE INSPIRED!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...