Thursday, August 3, 2017

"BEAR" IS ORIGINAL OIL ON PANEL 4"X4" © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

"Bear"
4"x4" oil on panel
Framed in 8"x8" wood one of a kind frame
$85
ON HOLD FOR THE MOUNTAINSIDE MINIATURE SHOW

"Bear" is another of the visitors we have up here in the foothills above Denver every year.  I painted him in the fauvist style I have come to love...COLOR!  Love it!
I enjoy mixing different frames with some molding from time to time to highlight my paintings...this one was especially FUN!

You can see in the side view how the frames work together...
This I am using as a small work that will most likely turn into a larger work.  I've got a 15"x15" cradle that just screams BEAR larger to me!  Stay tuned!

INSPIRATION IS A GIFT...!


No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...