Saturday, May 5, 2012

BIG MOON and PARTS OF THE WHOLE

Boy if THIS doesn't inspire!  It's supposed to be the night for the biggest moon of the year...or something like that.  I know BIG MOON isn't it...but you get the point...I was able to take a pic through the trees last night...OOOHHH  AAAHHH...

That was merely an interlude and a grabber because I'm in the middle of a two day workshop and haven't had time to paint on my big ole abstract "ish" piece...but I did add a little bit of texture and paper...Painted the top portion blue, and as I was doing it I was reminded of when I was 5 and we drew lines for sky and earth and the sky was blue and the earth was green...kinda interesting that I did that again...I think it's FUN!
Sorry for the terrible pic...I'm late, I'm late (as the rabbit said to Alice).  Have a great creative day!!

HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

No one approaches every day with more joy and more love than you, Saundra. You are always an inspiration to me.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...