Sunday, March 23, 2014

A NEW VENUE FOR MY JEWELRY, A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE AND MY PAXTON and ETHAN

Soap Stone Heart Necklace
Gold Heart Long Necklace
Starfish Necklace
Yes, these three are heading to their new jewelry venue here in Conifer; Haley's Closet.  I am happy to have a place to let them live until someone comes and loves them home with them!!

Next month is my lovely daughter's birthday...she saw the starfish ETSY I painted one day and requested one of her own...I incorporated her wall color in the background so it would tie in better...so, this is Michelle's Starfish!  Oh, and I added a few waves to make it uniquely her own!! :)
and...as you know I adore my grandchildren!  My Minnesota grandson Ethan went to his first Hockey game the other night!!
he actually was shown on their big ole jumbotron! HA  YOU GO ETHAN...5 months and a star already!!

AND, IF you've followed me for long you will know that my 2 year old grandson PAXTON who is my OMAHA grandson LOVES to be tidy...he is so funny...lines things up in order...cleans...just a treasure for sure...My daughter sent me this video yesterday.  It's eating cake; which is a rarity for him as you can see in his confusion as to how to eat it at first!  THIS IS ALL PAXTON...he just can't stand for things to be messy!  LOVE THAT BOY!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Ethan is adorable, Paxton is adorable, the jewelry so pretty! All kinds of good news going on here! Happy birthday, Michelle!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...