Friday, October 30, 2015

"POINSETTIA WIRE GARLAND" © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

Poinsettia wire garland
For sale at the Aar River Gallery
November 5-January 15, 2016
THIS garland is from an idea I've had for a couple of years.  The poinsettia's are actually my paper casts from a mold I made.  This garland is 8' long with poinsettia's, cinnamon sticks, bells and small bits of this and that and some glitter of course.  The concept is you can add it to your table decor, runner, or you can put it on a mantle, even wind it on a tree.  The wire is 18gauge and can be bent a bit for doubling up or to conform to a specific shape.

I have to say that, after completing this, I've discovered this project is incredibly labor intensive to make many of these.  I enjoyed the process, but way too many steps for what I will get for them...SO, this is a one and only for poinsettias.  I've got a couple of fall garlands I'm about finished with, so there are those...I still had fun!



HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...