Sunday, February 5, 2017

ADDING WORK SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR LUNA'S MANDALA © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

"Worthy"
12"x4" x 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas
$45
Available at Luna's Mandala in Conifer
Continuing on with my work specifically created for Luna's Mandala this is a "long skinny" (as I like to call them) version of my affirmation sticks.  Again, they are wrapped dowels with an affirmation thrown in to give it the meaning intended!  "I am worthy of my dreams" is a powerful statement that reminds us that we are worthy..to keep dreaming! I've included some peridot and lapis stones in the mix pulling together this powerful little reminder!

 "The Beauty of Existence"
24"x6"x1.5" cradled panel
$95
Available at Luna's Mandala


This very special "journal page" like painting is created specifically for Luna's Mandala.  Words have found a way into my paintings a lot lately...I'm drawn to the added power they can hold when added with the visual.  The photo doesn't show it but a peridot has found its way into the center of the poppy.












FIND A WAY TO INSPIRE!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...