Thursday, April 18, 2013

LUNCH AND LEARN CLASS #3 - STAMP MAKING

CLASS #3 – MAY 18, 2013 – STAMP MAKING
SATURDAY CLASS $30 + $3 for materials



This class will give you several ways to make stamps using simple materials. Stamps are a staple for any mixed media artwork, card making, scrapbooking, etc.   The benefit to making your own stamps is being able to personalize your work with the exact image you need WHEN you need it! You will leave with your own unique stamps!

Bring your camera...you never know what you might see up here!!

LUNCH $5 extra if you choose to eat my fare.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU REGISTER IF YOU WANT LUNCH I PROVIDE. YOU CAN PAY THE DAY OF CLASS! You can bring your own if you wish!

MENU - DELI SANDWICHES, CHIPS, PICKLES, COOKIES

MATERIALS:
* all materials are included in this class with your fee.
* if you wish you can bring your own images you would like to make into stamps. OPTIONAL! I have images you can use.

Detailed instructions to my mountain home will be e-mailed to you when you register. I live off of 285 between Morrison and Conifer.

Contact me at art4life44@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Such a delightful stamp and I do so love the colors you used when stamping your example here. I hope you have a fabulous turnout, Saundra. Wish I could come!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

They are truly fun! I have several methods, wish you could come too!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...