Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CITY ESCAPE LUNCH AND LEARN CLASSROOM READY!

Yep, it's been a bit of rearranging and planning, but I've finally got the classroom space ready for our City Escape Lunch and Learn Classes beginning on May 7!  I still have one spot left for May 7 Abstract Beginnings, and as of this post 2 spots left for the May 14 Mixed Media Abstract Concepts. I've also added a third class for Saturday, May 18 on MAKING STAMPS.  So, choices have begun!  For basic info on what Lunch and Learn is and how it works follow this link to my previous blog post!
http://saundralanegalloway.blogspot.com/2013/04/city-escape-lunch-and-learn-classes.html

The room is cozy and full of light with two above ground windows and lots of lighting so we can see and create and have FUN!

There is even a big ole TV so we can see visuals or even catch up on the latest HGTV if that is what the students want!! lol  SO, lots of fun things planned throughout the summer...IF you want to be on the mailing list for these class offerings please e-mail me and let me know.  I send out e-mail blasts there first for the classes as they are added to the schedule!  art4life44@hotmail.com

I've also been really busy trying to keep up with offerings for my ETSY shop...I've sold every ostrich I've painted; mostly within hours of it's posting...and have requests for more! I've gotten a kick out of thinking I should open a shop just for all things ostrich...HOWEVER, today "Flamingo" sold...MORE FUN!
 
HAPPY CREATING!

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma chère Saundra,
Je souhaite que vous ayez des classes avec de très nombreux élèves motivés...
Je suis certaine que vous allez passer d'excellents moments.
Bravo et toutes mes félicitations pour cette vente du flamand rose.
gros bisous

Autumn Leaves said...

Congratulations on the amazing sales on Etsy, Saundra. Your classroom looks awesome and I so wish I could come too!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Boucoup my friend! and Thank you Crimson Leaves...I wish you could come too...we always have fun in my classes!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...