Monday, November 15, 2010

PRELIMINARIES and EXPERIMENTS

So, as promised...more process.  This is a first experiment in my efforts to find a way to depict the figure with little detail...mainly to describe an emotion.  It is my attempt to work something out for a show that is coming up, but also to find a way to play with the figure.

I look upon this as a learning experience first and foremost.  I don't like it at this stage...may scrap it and start over, but I'm learning...that is the point of most of my work...Failure is not the word I would use...a LEARNING experience is more accurate.

I think it needs a lot of work...but I'm on a track, so I will follow it until I deem it either salvageable or not...and then move on to a completed piece, or a new beginning!  INTERESTING and INTERESTINGER!  FUN...may it always be FUN!

On a new note:  Some of you may know, if you read many of my posts, that family and God are very important to me.  God being first, cuz He gave me everything...my family, my talent, ME...so, I have begun a new blog on the topic called:  GODLY PERSPECTIVES.  It is a very candid, hopefully NOT catty look at experiences and events that come into life and my search for Godly answers.  Right now I have no idea just WHERE it will take me...my goal is that it will take me to Godly answers to my very regular dilemmas!  Being a woman, I will say that this is from a female perspective, but I always invite the male view if you dare! HA.  I hope to use humor in as many of these posts as possible, but I suspect in the beginning it will be hard to find the humor in some.  I do NOT want to name names, or humiliate anyone...so I will be careful, as careful as possible while searching for some very real answers.  For those of you NOT interested in this topic don't fret...just don't hop over...I'm still the goofy, energetic person you read and see now!  BUT, if this topic interests you...I invite you to see another side of a very outspoken, but loving girl!

For the artists out there...HAPPY CREATING!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...