Friday, January 6, 2012

COMING ALONG...AND...some unfinished business...

Santa is a comin along...I'm having fun with all the big ole strokes and quick movements...much different than when I painted my little grandson so many times this year...He felt so little and delicate my hands just couldn't do big strokes...with this jolly old man I'm taking a few liberties...:)  I've GOT to take a break and help my poor hubby clean up some Christmas stuff...but, Santa should be finished in the next day or so...and then I'm gonna go totally different subject matter...duh! :) and..ps...I'm just slapping paint on right now...later will be time for a look to add and adjust this and that...It's not like I can paint him from life or anything! HA

When I got up this morning the skies were fascinating...I'm sharing...clouds swirling around our trees, and in a matter of a few seconds the sky was orange...LOVE LOVE our skies up here!!

As I was putting away my ornaments I came across the empty picture frame for my little grandson Paxton...so, I asked for any pics my daughter had with his little Santa hat on (that his Nana got him) and was rewarded with two very fun pics...and YEP, I'm gonna show em!!  I cropped the laughing little guy and put him in his first Christmas ornament before I put it away!  FUN DOINS!

Remember all you parents out there...we grands that live far away LIVE on photos after you are gone...I know it seems hard sometimes, but try to remember that and always take tons of photos!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS photos, Saundra! Santa is looking wonderful, but then I had no doubts of that. The kids and Paxton are just beautiful!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

thanks miss sherry!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...