Saturday, June 9, 2012

"PROUD TO BE ORANGE" ORIGINAL PAPER CAST POPPY PAINTING © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Proud to be Orange"
paper cast under glass; matted and framed
click HERE for more information on my website

This was the demo painting I did for Mountainside Art Guild the other night...I am enjoying SO much finding ways to let my paper casts live...A definite pop of color to brighten any mood!!  And, thanks to everyone suggestions I think I've named my Poppy Triptych...It was a combination of what everyone said...ribbon, dance, party...all went through my head...cuz you all put them there...lol...SO it is thusly named...
BAND OF POPPIES...WHEW...thanks for the suggestions...

I have a wedding gift to paint...something along the lines of a Parisian postcard/landscape...hmmm...??sort of thing for my nephew and his lovely bride...but I'm also working on my first ABSTRACT...it's FUN DOINS in my studio!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Ils sont vraiment très jolis vos coquelicots... Je pourrais presque dire que ce sont des vitraux...
Plein de fraîcheur et de délicatesse.
Gros bisous

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Miss Martinealison!

Autumn Leaves said...

So pretty, Saundra. But then no surprise to me at all. Love the name (teehee). Hows that darling little grandson? Haven't seen a photo of late! Can't wait to see the Parisian themed piece. I find myself loving those themes.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...