Saturday, June 2, 2012

RECEPTION FUN AND POPPY PLANS

Last night was the one year birthday of Creations Art and Gifts and the opening reception for their new watercolor artists and ME...:)  I wasn't the "star" of the show, but I sure had a great presence in the gallery...thanks to Vickey and Tom Swenson, artists and owners of the gallery! 
and, there was more up and to the left...whew!! 
Creations is a lovely gallery, full of art, pottery, sculpture, jewelry, cards and MORE...Very beautifully laid out in an old house with beautiful wooden floors...
I would invite you to take the time to hop over to Louisville to see the gallery and the town...voted number one place to live in America several times...and I can see why...the whole main street is lined with restaurants, galleries and shops, a cute little town that was FULL of people last night for the First Friday in June!
And, so, NOW I'm working on some paper casts to highlight in my next demo which will be for the Mountainside Art Guild of which I am a member...Wednesday, June 6 at 7:30 p.m. at the Clements Community Center; 1580 Yarrow St., Lakewood, CO (apx Wadsworth and Colfax)...If you are in the area and so desire to see what paper cast is all about and what you can DO with it...stop by! I know it looks like a sunflower cast...but NO, these are for the poppy cast piece I will demo! FUN DOINS!!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Your pieces look amazing all grouped together, Saundra. Congratulations on a wonderful presence in this gallery. It looks stunning! I know you always have fun with your doin's!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

It was a fun evening! Thank you CrimsonLeaves!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...