Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"ORANGE AND A HALF" ORIGINAL OIL MINI ON TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY


"Orange and a Half"
4x4" original oil on textured panel
$25
Only in my ETSY shop!

I LOVE, LOVE that I'm able to paint here in Oklahoma City...but, I'm sorry I didn't bring my camera so my photos would be my usual standard...YES, this one is blurry too...a little...and I will fix that when I'm home on the weekend...AND it is the same colors and everything even though the color looks different from it's companion piece from yesterday...all goin to be fixed when I'm home...BUT, you get the gist...I'M PAINTING and I'M HAPPY BOUT IT!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

So beautiful and so rustic! I am reminded of stories I've read of yesteryear and what a treat oranges were to children at Christmas time. We've been spoiled. Or I should say I've been spoiled.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks CrimsonLeaves!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...