Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CALIFORNIA MEMORIES

San Diego in January ROCKS! It was wonderful to be on a beach with near 80 degrees and see my most wonderful son...a great thing for sure! This sand dollar was picked up on the beach on Coronodo Island...a beautiful place for sure...it is rare to find a sand dollar in tact...thanks hubby!

It was very hard leaving this time...I miss my son terribly and wish we saw each other more often...but I have great memories of moments with him and seeing him in his world out there, so that will have to do...that is one reason I take SO many photos...they help the memories! This trip I took over 1,000 photos...YAY! So, I'm sharing some with you...enjoy!













HAPPY CREATING!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous photos, Saundra. You and your son have the same smile too.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...