Monday, January 14, 2013

CALIFORNIA MOMENTS



This is the second try at bringing you a few California Moments while I'm here in San Diego...it keeps disappearing...exactly WHY I don't use my i-pad for everything...BUT, let's try once more!
It was over 24 hours before I was able to see my most wonderful son as he had to work; and I promised him no photos last night...though he wouldn't have minded...thanks son! More on him tomorrow!
Our hotel is across the street from the bay and quite a bit of inspiration...as usual I am sharing...feel free to "borrow" any photos...all I ask, is if you end up painting anything please share...I love seeing everyone's work!! Just send them to art4life44@hotmail.com and I promise I will smile!!
ENJOY!









HAPPY CREATING!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...