Thursday, March 14, 2013

"VINTAGE BUNNY" ORIGINAL 4"X4" OIL MINI FOR MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Vintage Bunny"
original 4x4" oil on panel
SOLD...2-14-2013 shipping in US
 
 
Just in time for Easter this little 4"x4" oil on panel bunny is ready to go home with you! Soft and gentle are the words for this little gem! Painted on sides in black. Shown with an optional cream or balck backer board if you wish to have it mounted for free to frame it in a 5"x5" frame. Frame shown is a suggestion, not included. If you wish a free black OR cream backer board please let me know when you purchase! Frame shown can be found at Michaels. Ready to ship on March 21, 2013 as soon as it is dry!
 
shown with cream backer board suggestion...oops...the little black you see on edges is poor cropping! FORGIVE!
black backer board and frame suggesetion.
 
Yep, I'm still a workin on my ETSY shop. I'm finding it lots of FUN, but they often go so quick I'm having a bit of trouble staying on top of inventory! ALSO FUN!
 
I've also added a piece I painted a little back...FOUNTAIN EDGE...can also be purchased in my ETSY shop!
 

"Fountain Edge"
oil on 4"x4" panel
$25 + $2.95 shipping in US
 
Oil on 4"x4" panel with black sides. Ready to frame or sit on an easel! This little vignette of a foundain edge next to a decorative column is perfect for the lover of different! The sides of the fountain are adorned with mini gargoyles to protect all who come near! The panel is 1/8" thick and is shown with a framing suggestion. Frame not included, HOWEVER, the black backer board is included IF YOU WANT it at no extra charge so you can frame it in a 5"x5" frame with all sides showing! Just request the backer board mounting when you order!
black framing suggestion shown with black backer board that is free with purchase if requested!
 
WHEW...
 
HAPPY CREATING!


2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Saundra, is that a hair stuck to the painting in the upper right hand corner? I ask because I kept trying to pick it off my monitor and realized as I scrolled, the hair went with it! LOL I love this piece; the color, the simplicity of the composition...so reminiscent of innocence that once used to be, of simple joy and beauty. To imbue a piece with such emotions is wonderful!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

YES...you saw correctly! I saw it late last night, removed it...so, no worries...it's hairless now! Thanks Crimson Leaves...as always I bow to your careful eye! He is actually a figure I bought for the very reasons you bring up! He sold quickly...yay!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...