Friday, January 10, 2014

"LEAF NECKLACE" ORIGINAL "JUST FOR FUN" NECKLACE © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

JUST FOR FUN!
16" Leaf Necklace with 1.5" pendant; wood and clear beads
$25 
You can find this at my gallery space at a Borgata in Conifer.

I find it relaxing to make fun jewelry from time to time.  My space at a Borgata is the perfect venue to let them live until someone loves them home!  This fun leaf necklace is a first.  

I don't prescribe to use sterling silver or authentic crystals...this is just a fun bit of bling to wear for just the right outfit!

You can see that I've added a heart toggle for the back and have added a bit of this and that for that classy look! FUN DOINS!
 I love the profile of this fun leaf pendant!

HAPPY CREATING!


2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

It does look fun indeed, Saundra!

Autumn Leaves said...

It does look fun indeed, Saundra!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...