Friday, September 5, 2014

"FADE TO PINK" ORIGINAL 4X4" OIL ON 1/2" DEEP PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Fade to Pink"
4x4" oil on textured panel
$35
A wonderful ode to pink and all it's qualities. This happy little painting is a burst of color and composition for that spot that needs a little punch! "Fade to Pink" is painted in oil on a slightly textured 4"x4" panel. The 1/2" depth allows this painting to sit on its own or on a small easel. The easel I chose for this painting is natural in color, but if you want it stained brown please mention that in your notes when you order. Slots on back will also allow for hanging! "Fade to Pink" will be ready to ship on September 8, 2014 when it is dry. 
 this is shown with my easel choice...natural...
but it can be stained also! :)

This has been fun, playing with abstract...it is a great way to feed my creative soul.  Doing these actually helps me in my mixed media work!  I'd highly suggest you try to dabble...it will inspire!!...but now I'm hungry for more of my fun animals...
FUN DOINS!
HAPPY CREATING!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...