Thursday, September 17, 2015

"POPPIES ON BROWN" © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Poppies on Brown"
10"x8" oil on 1" gallery wrap canvas
Painted on request for a collector

This little 10"x8" oil was requested by a collector friend far too long ago.  So much came up in the last year to take me away from it, but I finally took a few moments to paint something for her to look at.  This was a challenge for me as I don't usually do a brown background like this.  I tried to stay dark, but you can see I just had to add some interest in the background! HA.  We shall see if she is happy with it.

This is NOT my idea or my photo, but I saw it on facebook and thought it a great idea for fall...just a little acrylic paint and even a little glitter I see in there and what a fun thing to put on display for fall!  Just passing along the idea.  This came from Country Living Magazine I believe.
HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love the poppies and love the acorns! Cute and cool idea!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...