Thursday, February 5, 2009

A bit of inspiration for your morning


Hi all...I know I posted this morning...but I just had to send this picture of my latest sunrise picture to hopefully inspire you to do a bit of painting today...So...for those of you who wake up and check your blogs...this was my view not so very long ago...for those of you who check at night...just imagine what you can do tomorrow!

Welcome to my newest followers and all those who stop by from time to time. I so appreciate your comments and you! I check out all new sites and, as I've already said...AWESOME you all!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...