Thursday, June 3, 2010

MT EVANS in PROCESS

It is taking a bit longer to get my house and life back in order after my visit to my parents than I had hoped...My mind is swimming with ideas for my upcoming workshop in collage, so I'm preparing for that...for SOME reason I've decided to clean out and simplify my studio at the same time...plus the typical laundry and house cleaning after leaving the house in my wonderful husband's hands for a week...tee hee...He's a doll! AND, playing with my new table saw making cradles for my work...FUN!

I'm LOVING my collage series with words...I plan to do that with this piece as well...but the preliminary work in laying down the papers and deciding placement of trees and such comes first.  This one is the same view of Mt. Evans that I've done several pieces of this year. 

Thus far I've llaid in the sky...put in the silhouette of the mountain and laid in the colors that will be on the bottom.  This piece will be pine trees...so a bit of extra planning will come later when it is time to put in the branches...I don't want to eradicate the recognizable mountain. 

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is looking marvelous, Saundra! Can't wait to see what it looks like finished!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished piece. Your collages are very creative.
Jean

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...