Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Sisters in Yellow" original acrylic on 1 1/2" gallery wrap canvas © Saundra Lane Galloway

 "Sisters in Yellow"
acrylic on 1 1/2" gallery wrap canvas
Ready for hanging
$120 includes shipping in the US
Click on the title to see a larger pic


Another blast from my recent past is this favorite of mine "Sisters in Yellow".  I love this piece because of the strong contrast and the fact I caught these two from their backsides!

The demo for Palateers Art Association went of wonderfully yesterday.  It was a make up day as the first scheduled day we got snow and freezing temps!  I learned that an hour is a challenge to demonstrate what I do...but we all had fun and several signed up for the workshop on Feb 1. -2 ONLY $80! Anyone within shouting distance that wants to play with collage, and paper casting and wax and making stamps hop over to Becky Silver's web site (the gallery owner) and sign up! AAR RIVER GALLERY.

Last night was a blast at the opening reception at the John Madden Museum in Fiddlers Green for his first ever art show!  They only took a limited number of pieces and I was lucky enough to get "Trunks" in the show.  It was a tremendous turnout, and lots of fun running into artists from all over! 

Now the fun part!...Cleaning up after a demo!

HAPPY CREATING!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Vos troncs d'arbre me font rêver... Je les aime beaucoup. Ce sont les colonnes vertébrales de notre nature...
Bisous

pattrsnd said...

Love the flowers Saundra - great vibrant colors...nice composition! And just as I'm working on a sunflower painting! Not sure when I'll finish mine, but I know it will be very impressionistic!

Autumn Leaves said...

I'm just delighted that you are making a splash in the local art scene, Saundra. Trunks is gorgeous, by the way.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks and Merci all!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...