Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Spring Color" original contemporary mixed media painting © Saundra Lane Galloway

 "Spring Color"
mixed media landscape on panel with 1 3/4" cradled sides left natural
$230 Includes shipping in the US

detail...
Even though we haven't had much snow this year I am SO ready for spring!  I love those beautiful new greens and the pinks in the sky on spring days! 

This is the finished piece that I began in my demo last week.  I have begun to leave my poplar cradled sides natural.  They can either be left that way, or I offer stain for sides at no extra cost to anyone who would want them stained. 





If you like this piece but are looking for a different color scheme I've got em...just pop over to my website and click on Mixed Media to see the choices!
HAPPY CREATING! 

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous as always, Saundra. Love that ribbon of coral running through this one. Springy!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

YEA for springy!! I want those pretty little green leaves to start poking through..sigh...we have a month or so to go first! HA...

Anonymous said...

The colors and composition are lovely. The trees really stand out in the foreground, giving it great depth.
Jean

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

YEA..thanks Jean...it's what I go for in these pieces!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...