Saturday, June 4, 2011

BIG OLE TREE BEGINNING...UGGHH...but only at first!

This has GOT to be the worst pic I've posted to date...HA...the dark area you see top left??...yep, that's a shadow, not color...so...you are REALLY gonna have to use your imaginations on this one...BUT, I wanted to show you that I AM working...it's just spotty while I'm also doing all the technical stuff getting ready for the SUMMER ART MARKET that will begin next weekend!  I hope all of you in the area can stop by my tent (#6) at Sherman and 3rd sometime Saturday or Sunday from 10-5 ish...It should be FUN!
So, the beginning is kind of obvious...ground on bottom, trees in the middle...leaves...BUT, this is very rough and sketchy...it will be FUN to see just how it REALLY turns out!  Stay tuned!!...This is 2'x2'...FUN!

HAPPY CREATING!!

5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Well, I just happen to know this will be amazing when completed. Love that orange foreground...moonlight perhaps? Wishing you much luck and success at the art festival!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Autumn Leaves...it will be FUN for sure!

martinealison said...

Si je pouvais être une petite abeille j'irais volontiers butiner sur une de tes belles oeuvres durant ce fameux festival, qui je suis certaine sera une réussite... j'aurais eu beaucoup de plaisir à discuter avec toi...
Gros bisous.

Fresh impulse said...

I like your blog very much! :)

Please, visit my blog: www.freshimpulse.blogspot.com

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Martinealison!

and thank you Fresh...I enjoy being able to share my creative process!!...

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...