Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"JONATHAN'S PALMS" ORIGINAL MIXED MEDIA PAINTING OF PALM TREES © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Jonathan's Palms"
6" x 16"
mixed media on MDF with stained cradled sides

I adore my son...I love him like crazy...his life is a challenge...I hope this brings him some peace when he sees this and remembers the sunsets he's seen, the breeze on his face...Even though he won't see this until his birthday...I hope he knows how much he's loved and how much I believe in him!  We all need space...we all need that creative muse...we all need something that brings us what we need...I hope this helps!

HAPPY CREATING!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Une bien belle déclaration d'amour...
gros bisous

Autumn Leaves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

One of my daughters also seems to take the hard route through life and it worries me endlessly. I wish my faith could...would rise up to ease the worries. At any rate, Jonathan's palms are so beautiful, Saundra and I hope and pray that he finds them a center, a grounding force, and a reminder of his upbringing as he works through the challenges. It really is one of my favorites yet!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Martinealison, and thank you kindly Sherry...life gets tough sometimes...but if we hang in there and learn the life lessons we will be ok!! :)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...