Thursday, December 8, 2011

"DAVE'S DEER" ORIGINAL WILDLIFE PAINTING IN OIL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Dave's Deer"
8" x 10"
oil on canvas
FER MY NEIGHBOR

As I said, this is for my hunter outdoor neighbors who have been SO good to us this year!  Well, every year! They shovel, they save me from wild animals...they are just NICE!  They've gone the extra mile for us, and I wanted to say a special thank you.  

We had a couple of days of sunshine and I found it very hard to stay in the studio...Those 5 days of pure winter really affected my creative soul...so, two days of sun and I was recharged!  BUT...alas...the cold has returned...

Brrrr....outside my studio window...COME ON SPRING!...tee hee...  HAPPY CREATING!!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Une très belle interprétation de ce charmant animal... A cette époque de l'année, il est un peu à l'honneur dans la horde du père noël...
Une belle brassée de douceur en regardant cette peinture.
gros bisous

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Les beaux mots mon ami de blogueur ! Merci !

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Saundra!! I woke to snow this morning myself, though no icicles hanging...yet. I don't start getting sick of winter until late January. I'm still good with it! (I am not a summer loving girl...too hot, too humid.)

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

thank you kindly Sherry!...snow is just part of the season! lol

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...